We are hiring!
Matthew Oliver Windows and Doors is an established company with a strong reputation throughout Northamptonshire. We have been growing steadily for the last few years and we are always on the lookout for potential additions to the team. Here you can meet the existing team.
We expect positions to arise in the near future in the Sales department, Administration department and in the field for only the best qualified Installers & Craftsman.
Working for MO Windows is all about providing the best customer satisfaction – that’s why we have so many 5 star positive reviews on Google and Facebook.
To be successful at MO Windows you will need a mix of the following skills, depending upon the department you are interested in joining:
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with key customers and suppliers
- Respond to clients’ queries diligently, pertinently, empathetically and in a timely manner
- Strengthen relationships between clients and MO Windows by developing adequate strategies
- Go the extra mile to ensure that the client feels that they’re the only client you’re working with
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Generate timely and accurate quotations & processing of orders
- Fantastic telephone, email and face to face communication skills
- First class administration as required
- Assisting the MO Windows management team with other tasks
- Looking after goods in and deliveries
- Helping in the Showroom and looking after our visitors in a welcoming manner and providing refreshments as necessary
- Treating customer premises as their home and not just a place of work, carrying out the best quality installations and tidyng up regularly
If you think you can rise to the MO Windows way and be a future star of our team, please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Matthew Burt at firstname.lastname@example.org